Health experts suggest that those who like to drink coffee and many people do not communicative special drink too much coffee, 2 to 3 cups a day The appropriate, in principle, no matter what kind of stimulating beverages are not more than a day 3 cups better.
1. Canadian researchers have found that caffeine is not enough for those who already insulin adversely affected. The researchers found that caffeine potential type 2 diabetes have adverse effects, may lead to type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is the most common diabetes in Canada, accounting for 90% of all diabetic patients.
2. U.S. scientists found that smokers drink per day if 3 or more cups of coffee, can increase the likelihood of their pancreatic cancer 4 times. Caffeine has adverse effects on normal cells, it can promote cell aging, the formation of pancreatic cancer can not be ignored the impact of coffee consumption, than those who do not drink coffee, the possibility of a large pancreatic cancer 2-3 times At present, the United States each year about 2 million people died of pancreatic cancer, at least more than half was due to drinking coffee caused.
3. Researchers at Harvard University found that people who drink coffee have bladder cancer more easily, especially for women more dangerous, if you drink half a cup a day, or only those who do not drink coffee, the risk of bladder cancer as a , then drink three cups of coffee a day or more people, men, the risk of bladder cancer was 1.31 for women the risk of bladder cancer was 2.19. Japan’s research report also said the number of male patients with gastric cancer, many people like to drink coffee.
4. According to previously published international studies, pregnant women, such as drinking coffee or other caffeinated drinks, easy abortion, if not abortion, the production of fetal weight may also be lighter. However, this result is also controversial. Swedish researchers recently obtained the survey results show that pregnant women drink a small amount of coffee or other caffeinated beverages may not cause any harm to the fetus. However, most researchers recognize that pregnant women should not drink coffee.
5. Coffee contained caffeine, a mild central nervous stimulation, adequate drinking can reduce fatigue, enhance memory, reasoning and intelligence, auditory and visual responses become sensitive. Meanwhile, the long-term absorption of too much caffeine may lead to hypertension. Recently, the international medical community is also depth of coffee on osteoporosis, hypertension, heart disease, weight loss, pregnancy and premature birth and other health problems may affect.
Article from articlesbase.com
Find More Coffee Health Articles